I hope it’s not too late to say Happy New Year 🎉
I’ve been gone for too long with no worthy explanation, I apologize and I promise to do better. This year is going to be mighty different in so many ways and I look forward to sharing my experiences with you. I’m going to share a few of my plans for the new year, feel free to share yours with me as well!
This year, I plan to:
- set SMART(Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic & Timely) goals.
- do a lot of meditation and self-reflection.
- make budgets and save as much as possible. (Check out Shalvah’s blog for tips)
- read more books.
- consciously work on my mental health.
- season my conversations and affiliations with kindness, sensitivity & love.
- eat healthier and exercise more frequently.
Laugh Out Loud and Often. Make Your Heart Sing.
Envision Greatness and Work at It.
Seize Every Opportunity.
Don’t Wait for Tomorrow. Today is the Day.
Take life easy and enjoy every bit of what 2018 brings your way 🌸
Stacks & tons of love!