Being the rookie that I am, I accidentally deleted the pictures from my previous posts while putting this post together and I was devastated. I couldn’t stop crying and I immediately decided against publishing this weeks post because I hadn’t enough time to fix the mess. I’m very thankful for my best friends that encouraged me to release todays post! The two most important lessons I learnt from this is to avoid leaving things till the last-minute and to see the silver lining in every frustrating situation because it could have been worse. Just be happy!
A few reasons to be happy
- Happy people lead the best and most productive lives.
- The world would be a better place if people were more joyful; It starts with you.
- You are alive; whether in perfect, average or below average health.
- The tough situation you might be in can never kill, it will only shape and strengthen you.
- Your life could dramatically change for the better at a moments notice.
- You are loved, most especially by Jesus.
Prov 15:13 – A heart full of joy and goodness makes a cheerful face, But when a heart is full of sadness the spirit is crushed
Enjoy your week 🌸
Stacks & tons of love!